of our Internet portal, we would like to inform you about the handling of your data below to ensure you can feel safe and comfortable when visiting our websites.Responsible
The company responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data collected when visiting this website is Centerscape Deutschland GmbH & Co. GmbH (Centerscape).
Usage of data
When you visit our websites, we temporarily store so-called usage data based on Article 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation. We use the user data for statistical purposes in order to improve the quality of our websites and for security purposes. We also use this information to enable access to our website, to control and administer our systems and to improve the design of the websites. These purposes are also legitimate interests within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The record consists of:
• The page from which the file was requested
• the name of the file
• the date and time of the query
• the amount of data transferred
• the access status (transfer file, file not found)
• the description of the type of web browser used
• The IP address of the requesting computer is shortened by the last three digits.
The stored data will be saved anonymously. The creation of personal user profiles is thus excluded. Data about persons or their individual behavior are not collected here.Cookies
In order to design our website as required, we create pseudonymous user profiles using Google Analytics on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation. It is a product of Google Inc. ("Google"), Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, as we have activated IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and only shortened there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide us with other services related to website activity and internet usage. These purposes are also legitimate interests within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
You can contradict the creation of the pseudonymous user profiles at any time. There are several ways to do this:
1. One way to object to web analytics through Google Analytics is to set an opt-out cookie that instructs Google not to store or use your information for web analytics purposes. Please note that with this solution, the web analysis will only be made as long as the opt-out cookie is saved by the browser. If you want to set the opt-out cookie now, please click here: Browser-Add-on to deaktivate Google Analytics
| Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
2. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software.
3. Depending on the browser you are using, you have the option of installing a browser plug-in that prevents tracking. Please click here and install the browser-plugin required.